Tuesday, September 4, 2012

A life lived in fear is a life half lived

A life lived in fear is a life half lived.... so easy to say but doing it, that's the hurdle. April 12, 2011 springs to mind, I did a stand up routine for the first time and it was a success, I was jumping out of my skin, and nervous and excited but I had the ultimate escape hatch, it was my first time doing stand up. Not true today. Tonight I give my 10th speech to a group of strangers. You would think that being an actor, I wouldn't be nervous but you would be wrong. I thought about it and thought about it and wrote the speech two weeks ago but in a way I have been prepped to give this speech for a long time, which makes it all the more crucial to get it right. I know it won't be perfect, but I am determined to give it my best shot. What will you do today that scares you?

No comments:

Post a Comment