Wednesday, September 26, 2012

The Time Is Now... ACT

Loyal Lilypad Followers- When you think about things you want to do, all the things from learning a new language or climbing Mount Everest, what stops you? The voices.. you know the ones. All the ones that climb to high levels of volume and intensity in your head, but once you trot them out to the people you love best, they say, that's ridiculous! Ludicrous even... But most of us don't do that, most of us are paralyzed by the fear they cause and don't ever act and then fear wins. I was chatting with a friend of mine recently who is fearless and incredibly accomplished. I actually asked her this question. Is there anything you can't do? She says, "I never ask that question." I think this is a worthwhile idea to pass on to you my dear readers.. Or put another way.. Reframe the question to say. What can I do? The answer. Everything and Anything... Wow!

No comments:

Post a Comment